Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I drove up behind her and saw a cloud in her car

I drove up behind her and saw a cloud in her car,
Not smoke from a cigarette,
Or a malfunctioning air conditioner,
But a billowy white cloud
Hovering in the back of her suv.
I decided to follow her,
But I didn't have to go far 
To see it grow cumulonimbus-like
And burst out for the world to see,
Towering above the traffic light,
Lightning up her car.

I drove up behind her and saw a piece of the sun,
Not a spot light flashing back at me,
Or an interior light from the ceiling,
But the brilliant sun,
Radiating out of her suv,
Taking a left when I went straight through. 
It had to be a nugget from the sun,
But where is this stuff coming from?
And how can I get one too?

Has anyone grabbed the moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment